Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 11 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France, and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
If you’re passionate about shipping elegant and thoughtful designs while balancing business objectives and designing for real users (our product is used by millions of people), we’d love to hear from you. As a Senior Product Designer at Pepper.com you’ll be part of a small but growing design team with the opportunity to evolve and grow our international community-driven platform. You’ll be challenged on a daily basis with design problems large and small, contributing in a significant way to the future of the Pepper.com platform. But you won’t have to do it alone of course. You’ll work as an equal partner on a level playing field with our team of product managers, engineers, and other designers putting your design thinking and skills to work to bring it all to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working within our design team in Berlin, you will be iterating on existing features and developing new ones for our international platform and internal tools
- Providing fresh insight, new concepts and improvements to the user experience of a 25 million user global deal community.
- Testing a variety of different design approaches in the field with real users.
- Creating wireframes, flows, prototypes…to communicate and document design
- Collaborating with a truly global team playing a key role in creating and refining internal processes and improving communication between teams.
The qualities we are looking for are:
- A strong portfolio of relevant digital product design examples.
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products
- You think in terms of responsive, scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Skilled at using modern design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Framer, Invision etc.
- Familiarity with front-end engineering. You should be able to understand how your designs will be built and factor that into your solutions.
- You’re comfortable with constructive feedback as part of the design process and are confident in clearly explaining your design decisions.
- You take pride in your collaboration skills and you look forward to partnering with our team of product managers, engineers, and other designers to create beautiful and functional solutions in an agile environment.
- You are able to be the responsible designer for certain projects and carry them through to completion, but you’re happy to help out others in the design team with their tasks as well.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com:
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.